Although the Ropejumprope weighs only ca. 0.7 kg it is more demanding than any other weighted rope. Its strong pull and lengthy rope requires more upper body strength and the thick (3.1 cm) middle section makes you jump higher than with a regular skipping rope. It allows for many techniques being jumped forward or backward and also swinging exercises.
To get most out of the Ropejumprope I recommend following my free workouts for it.
- Strong Pull - heavy rope/PVC-hose middle-section with strong centrifugal force
- Authentic rope grip - safe overhand grip even with sweaty hands or with gloves
- Flexible central swivel - criss-crossing the rope feels more natural
- Simple handling - feels like jumping in slow-motion which makes it easy to practice advanced techniques & coordination
- Durable middle section - extra PVC part for floor and feet contact (if worn off, can be replaced)
- Optimal length for all body heights - steplessly adjustable with buckle
Click for Images, Videos, Pricing & ORDER!